Take back your weekends!
Enjoy the pool instead of cleaning it, call today for your customized quote
Each week the following pool maintenance is completed:
- Vacuuming pool bottom
- Backwashing filter
- Surface skimming
- Emptying skimmer and pump baskets
- Sanitizer, shock, algaecide and clarifier are applied. Chemicals to maintain and balance alkalinity, pH, calcium hardness and stabilizer levels are applied as indicated by water testing and analysis.
Additional benefits of participating in the program include:
- ALL chemicals discounted 15% for the entire season!
- Salt cell cleaning and winter storage will be included free of charge.
- Weekly service program customers who require a service call outside of the regularly scheduled week day will receive a same day or next day priority status service call.
Terms & Conditions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to maintain pool water level and contact us if any problems occur between visits.
- Water clarity and colour between visits is not guaranteed and it is the customer’s responsibility to contact us when water issues first occur.
- Minor repairs will be completed free of charge.
- Additional repairs, services and associated parts and materials are not included and will be invoiced and charged upon completion. Customers will receive priority same day or next day service calls when repairs and services are required.
- Chemicals are not included in the weekly maintenance visit price and will be invoiced and charged at a 15% discount on the next scheduled payment date.
- Sanitizer, shock, algaecide and clarifier will be applied to the pool water weekly. Chemicals to maintain and balance alkalinity, pH, calcium hardness and stabilizer levels will be applied as indicated by water testing and analysis.
- If applicable, salt cell cleaning and winter storage will be provided free of charge.
- Every effort will be made to complete work contracted on scheduled dates but is not guaranteed. If the service is not completed on the regularly scheduled weekday it will be performed the following day.
- 50% of quote upon acceptance.
- The mid season invoice will be issued the week of July 15th for the cost of chemicals, miscellaneous parts, materials and any additional charges incurred as stipulated above prior to the week of July 15th will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Upon completion of pool closing remaining 50% of the contract plus cost of chemicals, miscellaneous parts, materials and any additional charges incurred during and after the week of July 15th will be charged to credit card on file.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- No work will be performed unless payment has been received prior to pool opening.
- Valid credit card on file required. Payment is authorized at contract acceptance by customer and will be automatically processed for mid season and final payment when pool is closed with credit card on file.
- Following each payment an invoice with proof of payment will be sent via email.
- A 10% discount will apply to contract if prepaying for the entire season upon acceptance.
- A 15% discount will be applied to all chemicals.
- Late payments are subject to 2% monthly interest.