OUR DOORS ARE OPEN!
During this time the health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers, families and greater community is our top priority. Our team is committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Temporary Changes To Our Method of Operations
- Our doors are open to limited customer traffic in the store.
- We are still taking your orders by phone with payment by credit card over the phone for curbside pickup if you would prefer not to shop in person. Please call from your vehicle when you arrive to pick up your order and one of our sales associates will bring your order out to you.
- We are continuing to offer a water sample drop off outside of our store doors and will provide your water analysis report by email if you would prefer not to come in the store.
- Our service team is available to those who are symptom free. We ask that should you employ our service team that you provide a contactless work environment and respect social distancing practice should you speak with our team.
- We will provide updates to our operations as this situation evolves and current circumstances change.
Our staffing levels have been impacted by the current situation and we ask that you please be patient and know that we are doing our best to serve you and meet your needs. We are currently experiencing a higher than normal call volume. If you are receiving an automated message stating that our voicemail is not initialized, it means that all of our lines are busy and we ask that you try calling back. Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you require assistance, have questions or concerns. We want to thank you in advance for your patience, the trust you place in Starling Pools & Spa and for your continued support of local businesses. We are proud to continue serving our community.