During this time the health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers, families and greater community is our top priority. Our team is committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Temporary Changes To Our Method of Operations
During the provincial lockdown we have implemented the following operational measures:
- We have temporarily closed our doors to public access to our store.
- We are taking your orders with payment by credit card over the phone for curbside pickup.
- We have implemented a water sample drop off outside of our store doors and will provide your water analysis report by email.
- Our service team is available to those who are symptom free. We ask that should you employ our service team that you provide a contactless work environment and respect social distancing practice should you speak with our team.
- We will provide updates to our operations as this situation evolves and current circumstances change.
Our staffing levels are reduced in our off-season and we ask that you please be patient and know that we are doing our best to serve you and meet your needs. If we are unable to answer your call during our hours of operation please call us back as we are occupied assisting another customer.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you require assistance, have questions or concerns. We want to thank you in advance for your patience, the trust you place in Starling Pools & Spa and for your continued support of local businesses. We are proud to continue serving our community.