We are happy to announce that our doors are open to customer traffic once again!
During this time the health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers, families and greater community is our top priority. Our team is committed to doing our part to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Temporary Changes To Our Method of Operations
- We are open to in-store customer traffic at 50% capacity for face-to-face assistance. Face masks are required for entry into the store.
- We are still offering to take your orders with payment by credit card over the phone for curbside pickup.
- We are still offering a water sample drop off outside of our store doors and will provide your water analysis report by email.
- Our service team is available to those who are symptom free. We ask that should you employ our service team that you provide a contactless work environment and respect social distancing practice should you speak with our team.
- We will provide updates to our operations as this situation evolves and current circumstances change.
Our staffing levels are reduced in our off-season and we ask that you please be patient and know that we are doing our best to serve you and meet your needs. If we are unable to answer your call during our hours of operation please call us back as we are occupied assisting another customer.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you require assistance, have questions or concerns. We want to thank you in advance for your patience, the trust you place in Starling Pools & Spa and for your continued support of local businesses. We are proud to continue serving our community.